CLOVA Product Engineer
We are looking for a person who will be in charge of software development for project related to service/solution development for B2B using AI technology owned by LINE as a fullstatck software engineer.
You will be responsible for the definition, design and build of solutions that drive business growth and productivity through LINE Clova's AI Technologies provided by AI core teams.
- LINE positions the AI business as a "strategic business" and is actively developing its business with the aim of becoming the No. 1 AI tech lead company in Asia.
- Utilizing LINE's AI technologies such as natural language processing, characters, images (including face recognition), voice recognition and voice synthesis, various types such as Chatbot, OCR, LINE AiCall, and LINE eKYC are aimed at companies and local governments. We provide product solutions.
- By "human-friendly AI" that is close to people and reduces the burden on people, we will eliminate the annoyances hidden in our lives and businesses, and create "natural things in the future" where AI technology will become a part of our lives and businesses.
- LINE's AI technology brand that provides technology and services to society. We provide various product solutions that utilize AI technology such as Chatbot, OCR, LINE AiCall, and LINE eKYC.
- Collaborate and discuss with engineers, planning, technical project manager and elemental technology researchers to determine the priority of service function development.
- Development of tools for developers to use AI products
- Development of tools or components for enterprise customer to adopt AI products in application integration.
- Infrastructure design for providing AI products to the outside (architecture design, capacity design)
- Request new feature or join new feature development of AI products with AI core teams.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the IT field, at least 2 years of experience in IT architecture.
- Experience in AI related fields
- Direct understanding of AI algorithms
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, technology, algorithms, natural language processing
- 2+ years of experience in Web Application and RESTFul API development experience (Python, Java etc.)
- 1+ years of experience Cloud and Container-Based DevOps.
- 1+ years of experience in Java Application Development on Linux
- 2+ years of experience in using RDBMS or NoSQL.
- Fundamental knowledge about network protocols such as TCP / IP and HTTP