EC_LINE Shopping Sales_Senior Sales Planner
The candidate is responsible for planning and executing LINE Shopping Brand Clients' data-driven and marketing media solutions， and co-operating with AM for client services and relationship management. The common goal is to drive sales in LINE shopping to grow.
- To Develop LINE Shopping data-driven and marketing media solutions, co-op with cross-functional departments including campaign mechanisms, content marketing, data analysis, and media solutions, in order to assist Brand clients growing in LINE Shopping.
- To Assist Brand clients launching in LINE shopping and to assist in brands’ launching operations and campaigns.
- To Plan monthly campaigns, LINE Shopping media schedule according to market dynamics, to implement with the team to improve performance momentum.
- Being innovative, in addition to regular solutions, can actively develop multiple business cooperation models.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in E-Commence or Brand side as a planner.
- Ability in data-driven marketing, loyalty program, and analytical skill.
- Can work independently and proactive, and also work as a team.
- Familiar with digital media solutions and related tools.