Privacy Security Engineer
LINE is the one of the biggest messenger service providers in Taiwan. We provider several different kinds of service to our users, include Web, Mobile, Desktop, IoT, Fintech, AI, Block Chain, and more.
Application Security Engineer help us to ensure the security and quality of a wide range services and products developed by LINE and group companies.
Flexible Working Environment LINE
LINE is implementing the Hybrid Work to work flexibly between home and office. Actual practice will depend on each position and be discussed after member joined.
There are many facilities in New LINE Taiwan Office help you to concentrate to your work and relieve the stress, such as coffee shop, massage room, brown square and other facilities. For more information, please refer this link: https://linecorp.com/zh-hant/pr/news/zh-hant/2021/3737
LINE security engineers are working with talented security guys all over the world in the Security Center. You can learn new security techniques from other members who are experts in the different security domains, such as develop security modules, deploy machine learning into security tasks, make security tools, or get the knowledge related to legal and privacy. Besides, you can join or create new projects to enhance the security level of our products.
- Privacy design consulting.
- Support the implementation of Personal Information Management System
- Provide Personal Data Protection related trainings
- Establish the privacy practice with global teams.
- Familiar with Taiwan Personal Data Protection Act and related regulation.
- Familiar with personal information management system, such PIMS, TPIPAS, BS10012, ISO27701.
- Team orientation who can communicate with teams from different countries/departments.
- Familiar contract review and is able to make or revise the personal data agreement related.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Information security certificates, such as ISO 27001/27701 LA, BS10012, CISSP, CISA or TPIPAS
- Experience in building the ISMS and PIMS for enterprises.
- Basic understanding of Internet, instant messengers, web/mobile services and encryption technology
- Presentations and publications in the fields of computer security or privacy protection.
- Familiar with the privacy protection practices such as anonymization and pseudonymization.
- Experienced in handling legal or compliance issue related to TW Personal Data Protection Act.