UX Design - LINE TODAY
We are recruiting talented designers who will be in charge of designing the Global LINE News (LINE TODAY), the content curation service, and aim to deliver valuable content that enriches people's everyday life.
As a UX designer, your goal will be to create intuitive, consistent, and user-centric experiences that span the entire user journey. You will be involved in various stages of LINE TODAY, and collaborate with planners, developers, and stakeholders to build the best user experience for our users and meet the business goal.
At LINE, our mission is "Closing the Distance," so we bring information, services, and people together. Our journey of "Life on LINE" will continue, and we will meet all needs of the infrastructure of users' life.
Join us if you want to enjoy challenging, learning, and growing together through building a global content platform that enriches people's life.
- Support LINE TODAY's overall design tasks of 4 regions(TW, TH, ID, and HK).
- Transform the abstract requirements/needs into solid design solutions, and present your design ideas to smooth the communication to meet the product goals.
- Bring innovative user experience based on product goals, new technologies, market trends, and push the boundaries of what LINE TODAY could be in the future.
- Conduct the studies of the competitors, user research, and design trends to support your design decisions.
- Deliver the UX design documents via wireframes, mockups, user flows, or prototypes.
- Align the problems and design solutions with designers and stakeholders that are planners, researchers, engineers, and business teams.
- Partner with researchers to validate designs and concepts through user research.
- Identify user pain points and proactively provide study reports with corresponding design proposals to discuss with stakeholders and push to the implementation stage.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- More than 5 years of experience designing for the web(Mobile and desktop) and/or mobile applications with high-quality holistic products experience and strong presentation skills.
- Good at using design tools(Figma, Axure, Protopie, etc.) to create wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Highly skilled in design and able to express in detail from concept to execution.
- Open-minded and good cross-functional communication skills with the ability to collaborate and embrace feedback from others to improve your designs and process.
- Taking into account the diverse and rapid changes in market demand, it is necessary to focus on efficiency, a high degree of self-discipline, and the ability to spontaneously work with the team.
- Speak business English for communication and meetings.
- Experience designing content portals, media platforms, or large-scale products with multi-languages would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of data analysis would be a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process would be a plus.
* Please must apply with your resume and portfolio.