As a designer at LINE Taiwan, you will be participating in fast-paced and deep product discussions, and be given the opportunities to develop your creative problem-solving skills within a team.
You will be a key contributor who crafts and maintains elegant user experiences of our products throughout the cycle of understanding users’ needs, developing design solutions and evaluating the results.
We are recruiting talented designers to create services at LINE Taiwan and make our products universally accessible and useful. Join us if you want to create a world-class history that you cannot experience anywhere. New opportunities await your challenge.
- Drive LINE Taiwan family services from ideas to final design deliverables.
- Mainly work on UX Design (wireframe, user flow, etc.,) and capable of making mid-fidelity prototypes to communicate design concepts with stakeholders.
- Closely collaborate with other talented product designers, user researchers, planners/business owners, and engineers.
- Filled with an open-minded attitude and problem-solving passion.
- Able to balance between user experience and business goals.
- Understand widely and be able to make the best use of the design system, and break it down into design solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile device and web consumer-facing product design. But what you can show us is more important than your working years.
- Experience utilizing research and data to drive product strategy and decision-making.
- Strong knowledge of data-informed and user-centered design.
- Excellent visual design sense.
- Familiar with Figma, Sketch, Axure, and other collaboration tools.
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a plus, but basic English proficiency is strongly recommended.
* Please must apply with your resume and portfolio.