UI Design - LINE Shopping
As a designer at LINE Taiwan, you will be participating in fast-paced and deep product discussions, and be given the opportunities to develop your creative problem-solving skills within a team.
You will be a key contributor that crafts and maintains elegant user experiences of our products throughout the cycle of understanding users' needs, developing design solutions and evaluating/refining the results.
We are recruiting talented designers to create UI services at LINE Taiwan, and make our products universally accessible and useful. Join us if you want to create a world-class history that you cannot experience anywhere. New opportunities await your challenge.
- Drive LINE Taiwan family services from ideas to final design deliverables.
- Mainly work on visual UI design or mockups, and capable of making prototypes efficiently to communicate design concepts.
- Closely collaborate with other talented product designers, planners/business owners and engineers, and also with global talented designers as well.
- Filled with an open-minded attitude and problem-solving passion.
- Balance between user experience and also business goals.
- Understand widely and be able to create or make the best use of the design system, and break it down into design solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile UI and web consumer-facing product service visual design. But what you can show to us is more important than your working years.
- Extraordinary level of graphic sense and skilled in tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, and other collaboration and prototyping tools.
- Can make various attempts and suggestions for service with a global sense.
- Can clearly elaborate your design process and how you make decisions.
- Familiar with mobile/web UI guidelines and design patterns, and interaction design principles.
- Always love to explore more and in love with data-informed and user-centered mindsets or solid end-to-end methodologies.
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a plus, but basic English proficiency is strongly recommended.
* Please must apply with your resume and portfolio.