Accounting & Financial Specialist (AR/Revenue)
We are looking for a senior accountant who has a strong knowledge of the latest accounting & tax regulations. The role would handle the daily accounting matters of LINE Taiwan and need to support our subsidiaries.
As LINE Taiwan is a fast-growing company with lots of new services, the member should be smart with business sense and flexible to be multitasking, use his/her experience to hand on in revenue recognition and AR management.
- e-GUI issuance and management
- B2C business-related accounting treatment
- AR collection and cash application
- AR aging report and overdue AR management
- Sales revenue reconciliation for income tax filing
- Output VAT filing
- Participate in and support the preparation of audit fields, statutory accounts, and tax declarations.
- Perform accounting month-end and year-end closing and other accounting activities.
- Ensure operation compliance with company policies and local statutory requirements.
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax-related is preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in Account Receivable or CPA firms preferred.
- English (Fluent) - Ability to communicate with overseas colleagues.
- Korean or Japanese (Optional)
- Proficient in the revenue recognition principle and trending analysis.
- Self-motivation, problem-solving skills, abilities to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude toward work and life.
- Good understanding of LINE services, willing to keep learning.