Service Planner - Promotion / Payment
A Promotional Service Planner is responsible for helping cross-functional teams and focus on the user needs and promotion feature innovation. This role is empowered to define, decide and develop the possible solutions for making a great promotion experience for users and partners. If you got full of passion for LINE Pay, good at service planning and want to join the journey to make Taiwan cashless, come join us! LINE Pay will give you tremendous opportunities to make your dreams come true.
- Develop deep understandings of the promotion system, identify and define biz needs/ customer needs, design solutions with new features, improve and optimize existing features and functionalities.
- Coordinate and integrate system requirements among stakeholders like local planner, local developer, remote planner, remote developer and etc..
- Translate the ideas/ solutions into technical documentation, such as BRD/PRD, with specifications, diagram and user flow. Work closely with Development, UX/UI, and QA team to execute the plan.
- Lead and facilitate communications among project members in different countries, provide constant, consistent, and transparent communications with cross-functional teams.
- Participates in UX/UI, Development, QA, and project life cycles and sign off on all development projects before go-live implementation.
- Enhance the existing process and create new functions that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- 3+ years of experience in service planning, product/ project management.
- Previous experience in payment/ billing/fintech-related field, work with cross-functional team/ country is a plus.
- Familiar with the payment process and understanding of the third-party payment business.
- Experience with backend system design, end-to-end product delivery, independent product design and implementation.
- Strong sense of quality and attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and passionate about the internet, mobile payment and LINE Pay.
- Excellent in communication in both Mandarin and English. Korean fluency is a plus.
- Proactive mindset and keen to learn new things.
- A good team player, be able to work under pressure.