Information Security Engineer (Corporate Security & Governance)
Team: Security Engineering
LINE Thailand is committed to user privacy and compliance with data protection regulations. Our security engineering team oversees information security and privacy of our users and employees. We also work together with global security team in the preparation and enforcement of internal security policy, as well as conduct security audit and security training to maintain the appropriate level of data governance throughout the company. In addition, our team oversees how user data is to be processed to ensure that our data management practice complies with security and data protection regulations and the company’s data protection policy.
This position’s responsibility is to ensure that security regulations and data protection policies are properly enforced, and appropriate security controls are in place to protect user data. To be capable of developing and maintaining information security management system and providing effective advice on the service specification, basic knowledge of information security management is mandatory for this position.
This position will cooperate with legal, planning, corporate affairs, and engineering department. You will learn how to provide a reliable service whilst applying security technologies. In addition, you will also get to work together with global security team from various countries.
- Work with internal and external parties to establish, maintain, and improve information security and privacy information management system
- Cooperate with global security team to ensure the company complies with global security policies
- Engage and manage security auditing activities
- Provide security trainings to employees
- Collaborate with various stakeholders from local and overseas offices to handle security issues and incidents
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any related field
- 3+ years of work experience in an information systems security role
- Experience in security auditing, security policy development, data security, security education, and security risk assessment
- Familiarity with Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its practices
- Basic understanding of modern IT infrastructure
- Team orientated, with the ability to communicate with teams from different countries/ departments
- Professional proficiency in English
- Information security certificates, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, and ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Experience building ISMS or PIMS for enterprises
- Understanding of Thailand Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Understanding of internet, instant messengers, web/mobile services, and encryption technology
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok