EC_Strategy & New Business Development Manager
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, our mission is to eliminate the barrier between online and offline services. This “pain point” for meeting user needs is holding back many areas from reaping the full advantages that online services can provide for user convenience.
There is still much room to apply digital transformation in many areas of society. Even in areas like e-commerce that currently have a hybrid of online and offline transactions, there are many inefficiencies.
As you will be part of the core EC strategy team, you will be expected to be quick to change, have good communication skills (not only cross-functional communication within EC team services, but also good connections with multinationals), adapt and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs, and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and improving new services at a nationwide scale and going through both the ups and downs that come with it.
The candidate is going to be responsible to coordinate, develop and implement the strategies to LINE EC strategy. He/She should involve in researching and analyzing industry trends and determining how to optimize a business; strategic thinking, solid analytical abilities, and financial planning & analysis skills will be vital for the successful candidate.
- In-depth market and industry research. Provide frequent, organized, and well-articulated market updates, analysis and business recommendations which include new products, services and business models
- Business performance tracking and analysis. Collect revenue data on a regular basis and identify potential issues & risks, as well as the business opportunity
- Development of New Business Development & Opportunity. To identify the business opportunities and synergies as well as to take the lead in deal execution with strategic partners
- P&L, financial performance, and budgeting planning & execution
- Contribute to multiple projects that support the business growth & profitability as well as operational excellence in addition to coverage responsibilities
- Ad-hoc request of business/market analysis and management reporting
- Must have 5 years+ experience in relevant industry, business/financial analytical works or consulting background
- Extensive knowledge of mobile services, investment, digital marketing, advertisement business and internet industry. Proactive in studying the industry trend and new services
- A self-deriver and ability to work to tight deadlines & work under direction. Strategic thinking and analytical skills, ability to prioritize across multiple tasks
- Effective communicator who has project management abilities, good at recognize and solve problems quickly, active take charge and know how to lead
- Required proficient verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with stakeholders in both local and overseas offices. Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or equivalent. MBA degree is preferred
- Strong financial planning & analysis (FP&A) and Microsoft Skills (PPT & Excel)