Technical Document Manager
TaipeiLINE TaiwanEngineeringTech ManagementFull-time
We are looking for a Technical Document Manager (TDM), responsible for improving our documentation of development regulations, guidelines, and practices.
In general, TDM has the following responsibilities :
- Manage and translate documentation of development regulations, guidelines, and practices.
- Standardize documentation template, structure, and workflow for the internal development process.
- Co-work with developers to facilitate their documentation of project-based development practices.
- Experience in software development for over 3 years.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve their performance, working flow, and how to organize those practices into documentation.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills with tools/methods of logical reasoning.
- Firm understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) or application development life cycle (ADLC).