CC_Customer Care AI Project Associate Manager
TaipeiLINE TaiwanCorporateCustomer SupportFull-time
TW Customer Care team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our users. Not only resolving users’ issues and inquiries but also aiming to provide a wow experience to all LINE users.
- Responsible for managing and labeling data (images/voices/texts, etc.), analyzing users’ logs and context, and sorting past conversation history
- Assist in developing and training LINE HELP Chat Bot
- Design various dialogue scenarios to optimize user experience
- Application areas include but not limited to image recognition, semantic understanding, speech recognition, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, etc.
- Customer care team routine operation including but not limited to escalated inquiries handling, issue reporting, outsourcing management, quality assurance, chat bot content improvement, etc.
- Analyze customer satisfaction score (CSAT), inquiries, VOC (voice of customer), and more to provide comprehensible and actionable plans to optimize our operation.
- Fluent English required
- Requires more than one year of relevant experience in chat bot operation/deployment
- Good communication skills and logical thinking, motivational team player, good work ethics.
- Familiar with data visualization tools (for example: Tableau) is a plus.
- Had a background in linguistics (for example, graduated from the humanities department, or other language expertise) is a plus.
- Had ML/NLP related experience is a plus.
- Customer care related experience is a plus.