[About LINE Bank]
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the channel-side IT system
- Assisting the business team to improve the rapid introduction of financial products in response to diversified customer needs, and cooperate with TSP operators based on the Open API architecture to provide diversified financial value-added services in real time and practice more innovative applications Scenes
- Discuss with relevant departments to clarify the specifications and limitations of the interface, define API functions and related design specifications
- Carry out API programming, modification, testing and maintenance
- Write API instructions
- Maintain API management platform
- Optimize API based on management platform data analysis
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Java development experience.
- Experiences in REST API design and development and specification setting.
- Cross system API connection or integration of third-party service implementation experience.
- Familiar with API performance testing tools.
- Familiar with API testing tools, including Postman, SoapUI, curl.
- Have CI/CD implementation experience.
- Understand the development process and tools (Git / Slack).
- Have DevOps related experience.
- Have good communication skills and teamwork experience.
- Have a high sense of responsibility and independent thinking ability, careful and responsible.