Corporate Strategy Manager/Analyst
As part of the fastest growing companies in the world, the corporate strategy team will act as internal consultant with focus on developing corporate strategy and business plan to support company growth and profitability. The team will work with relevant stakeholders to coordinate, develop and implement the strategies that satisfy the objectives of individual business line as well to ensure the alignment of corporate vision and goal.
Working as a strategy analyst typically involves researching and analyzing industry trends and determining how to optimize a business; strategic thinking, solid analytical abilities and interpersonal skills will be vital for the successful candidate.
1) Business performance tracking and analysis. Collect revenue data on a regular basis and identify potential issue & risk, as well as the business opportunity
2) In-depth market and industry research. Provide frequent, organized, and well-articulated market updates, analysis and business recommendations which including new products, services and business models
3) Corporate Partnerships & Business development. To identify the business opportunities and synergies as well to take the lead in deal execution with strategic partners
4) Start-up community building & sponsoring
5) New business feasibility study and business planning
6) Contribute to multiple company-wide projects that support the business growth & profitability as well as operation excellence in additional to coverage responsibilities
7) Investment deal sourcing, due diligence, deal structure and execution plus post merger integration
1) Must have 10 years+ experience in relevant industry, business/financial analytical works or consulting background
2) Extensive knowledge of mobile services, investment, digital marketing, advertisement business and internet industry. Proactive in studying the industry trend and new services
3) A self-deriver and ability to work to tight deadlines & work under direction. Strategic thinking and analytical skills, ability to prioritized across multiple tasks
4) Effective communicator who has project management abilities, good in recognize and solve problems quickly, active take charge and know how to lead
5) Required proficient verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with stakeholders in both local and overseas offices. Fluent in both English and Chinese
6) Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or equivalent. MBA degree is preferred