2023 TECH FRESH Summer Class - EC Backend Dev
We are looking for young talent as a Software Engineer with backgrounds in web server, application server and platform development. You have opportunities to cooperate with experienced engineers and join a world-class application development team. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Build new service components for Taiwan and Global market
- Design and build core, backend software components for e-commerce micro-services, e.g. payment, shipment, settlement
- Create APIs and services that allow internal services, third-parties to integrate with and utilize LINE services
- Work closely with LINE global development teams
- Passions for solving the world’s toughest problems, and abilities to solve them
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields
- Experience developing web applications, backend API services
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Experience of security and networking
- Experience designing, developing and abstracting user interface elements and classes
- Fullstack development
How to apply
Your Resume must cover:
1. Basic Personal Information
3. Computer Science related experience(must)
- Please demonstrate your works and achievements if there is any.
- Please clarify the role and responsibility you played if those are teamworks.
- Please show us your side projects on Heroku, GitHub, or your own environment.
4. Self Promotion(< 500 words)(must)
- Feel free to tell us how good you are, eg. potential, attitude, intelligence, etc.
- Job Opening Period: 2023.03.01-2023.03.31
- Interview Period: 2023.03.20-2023.04.28 (First apply, first interview)
- Working Period: 2023.07.01-2024.06.30 (In order to allow TECH FRESH to participate more deeply in the engineering team, please ensure that you can participate in more than 3 days of working time for at least half a year.)
- Please be informed that LINE Taiwan is planning for the hybrid work model; Work From Home is one of the flexible forms of working. After joining LINE journey, LINE Taiwan will share plans for future hybrid working with all employees, including information on how to request hybrid working based on different job functions and security requirements.
- LINE is an equal opportunity employer and follows local labor standards. The compensation is expected to go beyond the local labor standards but may vary depending on your academic background and/or the nature of your employment with LINE.
Learn more about TECH FRESH