Global Risk Management Associate Manager
Global Risk Management Team
The LINE messaging app, a global service used in more than 190 countries and regions offers free one-to-one and group messaging, as well as a diverse array of lively stickers that can be used to express feelings difficult to convey with just words – like body language for texting. Free domestic and international voice and video calls are also available. In addition to its messaging app, the company offers a wide range of other services, ranging from fintech to photo-sharing apps.
In this role, you will be responsible to identify and report all scenarios of risks that can affect LINE’s products and services. Working cross-functionally with legal, corporate affairs and product teams across different regions, you will proactively find innovative solutions. This role will report to the Vice President of Global Communications & Risk Management. You will be LINE’s “go to” person for all risks that may/can disrupt LINE’s products and services including political affairs but not limited to. Working in a small team, this person has to be able to work with minimum supervision and a very pro-active mind. Educating stakeholders on enterprise risk issues and forming a consensus among key stakeholders while protecting the company from external risks is an equally important tasks given the company’s young history.
- Identify, measure, analyze, control and recommend operational risks and business risks.
- Develop operational risk and business risk management tools/systems and process.
- Lead cross-functional departments to implement contingency plans for all risks relating to LINE’s products and services.
- Establish and maintain a risks database for LINE’s products and services focusing on the APAC region and regularly report to senior management.
- Educate operational and business risk management company wide.
- Monitor geopolitical development and flag any possible risks.
- Lead the operational side of “risk controls” during crisis.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Legal, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in Japanese is a plus
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Corporate/Operational risk and/or Business risk.
- Global knowledge of tech industry in terms of policy and regulations
- Strong conceptual thinking skill.
- Experience in tech industry is a plus.
- Flexibility for international travels
- Bundang Square Office, Korea
LINE is experimenting the working methods until June 2021 in order to find better way of working which ultimately can upgrade the current system.
Every team in LINE will select one option from 100% work from home to flexible office works and new joiner will follow the allocated team’s Work Mode.
Every LINER can select its own working hours on daily/weekly basis within the standard working hours which is determined by monthly working days (LINE Smart Work).
Furthermore, if the working hours exceeds the standard hours, extra overtime allowance will be paid.
- 본 공고는 수시 모집으로 채용완료 시 조기 마감될 수 있습니다.
- 전형일정 및 결과는 지원서에 등록하신 이메일로 개별 안내드립니다.
- 지원서 내용 중 허위사실이 있는 경우 합격이 취소될 수 있습니다.
- 본 채용공고를 통해 입사하시는 경우, 3개월의 수습기간을 적용합니다.
- 기타 채용 관련 문의사항은 채용 공고 페이지 상단 '채용문의' 또는 공지 사항을 참고하여 문의 부탁드립니다.
보훈 취업지원 대상 및 장애인 서류 제출 안내
국가 유공자 및 장애인 등 취업보호대상자는 관계법령에 따라 우대합니다.
보훈 및 장애인 지원자에 해당되시는 경우, 입사지원시 [포트폴리오/이력서] 첨부 란에 반드시 관련 증명원을 발급하여 첨부 바랍니다.
1.보훈 지원자 : '보훈취업지원대상자 증명서' 발급하여 첨부
2.장애인 지원자 : '장애인증명서 또는 복지카드' 첨부