BangkokLINE Company ThailandProduct Planning, EngineeringProduct Management, Product Operation, Product GrowthFull-time
- Define, build and drive product organization’s culture by providing leadership and coaching to product team who manage all product lifecycles in an agile methodology including features, user stories, personas, UX/UI.
- Lead a product management team in building great products that deliver sustainable value to the business.
- Work closely with CEO, COO and CTO in defining the product strategy, the “why” of the product and what to build next.
- Oversees every element of the product from its conceptualization to its launch and post-launch performance.
- Creates product vision and strategy. Plays a leading role in evaluating market trends, product industry, and competition analyses.
- Establishes the methodologies and procedures for conducting research, design conceptualization, prototyping, and product development across the entire product management department.
- Balances the needs and goals of both the product and the business.
- Minimally 10 years of tech product management / development experience, with solid product leadership experience
- Experience with creating product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in delivering high quality, customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience.
- Proven record as an excellent coach or leader of a high performing team of product managers/owners.
- Naturally data-driven, detail-oriented problem solver
- Well-rounded technical knowledge with strong understanding of the technical architecture
- Verbal/written English communication skills are required