Developer Productivity Engineer
Even today at this moment, LINE's services meet users from all over the world, and LINE's software engineers are delivering great values to users through the services. Our team is developing a service that helps LINE's engineers bring the values to every one of the user in the world in a faster and more reliable way.
- Plan and develop Open Component(Code Build & Deploy service) that can be used by LINE software engineers around the world
- Develop Pipeline services by bundling open components
- Develop Plugin that can use Open Component in the existing tool (ex. Jenkins Plugin / Library, GitHub Action…)
- Develop a component that helps the services to be deployed stably and quickly in collaboration with service development team
- Familiar with more than one language, not only in terms of studyinig various tools but also applying them to services
- Define the problem and come up with a solution
- Able to exchange feedback between team members
- Understand Agile and Lean development methodology
- Experience developing services in container-based environments such as Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon ECS, Azure Container Instances, Google Cloud Run, etc
- Experience in Argo Pipeline, Tekton
- Experience in launching services
- Our office is located in Palo Alto, CA, but this is a remote position.
How to Apply
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org