Team: LINE FRIENDS Business Development (LINE+ HK)
LINE FRIENDS HK is hiring a passionate and professional Creative Designer to lead and provide creative solutions, ideas, and graphic design for local business in licensing, retail and brand management.
- Lead and provide creative solution presentation visuals for business team, such as creation of new style guides (from sketches to final artwork and inspiration mock-up) and adaptation of existing style guide for business team in licensing and partnership projects and brand events.
- Attend strategic meetings with business team to provide creative ideas on new projects/products development. Provide sketches/storyboards to communicate ideas with business team, amend design after feedback. Conceptualize creative visual based on requirements to ensure the success on various projects for business growth.
- To involve in the approval process (from concept development to sampling, and on-site approval) in licensing and partnership projects to ensure branding standards are upheld and in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Generate and visualize creative ideas and graphic design support in licensing and partnership projects and brand events, such as online and offline design, shooting, editing & retouching communication collaterals, digital graphic support on new products, mascot costume design, trending social media feeds etc.
- Determine production requirements and schedule by conferring with cross-functional teams and partners’ expectations.
- 3+ years’ experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified. With solid experience in creative and graphic design in character IP business; preferably with international company.
- Excellent knowledge in graphic, visual, product and event related design.
- Diploma or above in design or related field. Degree in Design or related field is a plus.
- Proven experience in design in character IP business.
- Good understanding of the dynamics of character IP business.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Power Points etc.
- Good communication skills, have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate ideas and requirements into design.
- Excellent Cantonese and English written and verbal communication skills. Korean written and verbal communication skill is a plus.
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity, and initiative – a desire to make a thing better.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Passionate, flexible, and responsible, able to be a team player.
- Knowledge and passion for Character IP business.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
This position applies three months of probation period and this period can be extended based on the performance review.