E-Commerce – Online Strategic Merchandising Lead
Team: Merchants & Merchandising
As an Online Strategic Merchandising Lead of LINE E-Commerce Team, you will be working to manage merchandising and display strategies and lead Merchandising team to grow LINE SHOPPING. As an e-commerce operational expert, you will be guiding the team on product and content display on the LINE SHOPPING platform and other relevant display owned by LINE SHOPPING.
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated services that best solve our local user needs while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies. We are only interested in working with pioneers who want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
- Manage merchandising and display strategies to grow LINE SHOPPING on LINE's ecosystem and social media networks into the #1 social commerce experience
- Oversee operations and analysis of product displays, collections, & banners on LINE SHOPPING and LINE SHOPPING’s product display touch points & channels (e.g., the Wallet tab in LINE app) in order to achieve GMV/sales targets while keeping with the value proposition of social commerce
- Set up and lead the Merchandising Team to meet key results and KPIs of above actions
- Act as a strategic advisor/thought leader for product and content display (e.g., strategic planning, analytics, research/insights)
- Determine and implement appropriate competitive strategies with Category Managers & Key Account Management teams to develop recommendations and make decisions regarding products and categories
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams to implement new site functionality and enhancements
- Partner with marketing teams, Category Managers, and Key Account Management teams on competitive analysis, marketing campaign crafting, content auditing and loading, channel spending, promotions, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, present idea proposals to management teams and execute both long-term and seasonal e-commerce merchandising strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 10+ years of working experience in any related fields, with direct experience in e-commerce site management or channel management
- Experience converting traffic to sales, customer segmentation, and managing landing page
- Proven experience managing multiple functions and stakeholders across diverse business areas at scale
- Deep knowledge and passion for e-commerce industries
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven analytical and structured thinking skills
- Strong leadership, team management, recruiting, networking, and communication skills
- Strong product display design skills
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok