E-Commerce – Online Merchandising Planner
Team: Merchants & Merchandising
As an Online Merchandising Planner of LINE E-Commerce Team, you will be working on overall product and content display operations in LINE SHOPPING. You will also be expected to monitor and conduct performance tracking for each campaign and each section in LINE SHOPPING and other related display.
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated services that best solve our local user needs while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies. We are only interested in working with pioneers who want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
- Take responsibility in converting incoming traffic to achieve GMV/sales KPI targets to help individual social commerce stores grow
- Operate and analyze back-end & front-end system to meet merchandising goals for in-platform activities, including content handling, to drive sales and increase conversions for LINE SHOPPING & assigned sales channels (e.g., Online Merges Offline, LINE Wallet tab)
- Work cross-functionally to drive promotional strategy and integrated marketing campaigns in those channels
- Syndicate all sales and promotional contents in proper channels (internal & external media)
- Partner with marketing teams, Category Managers, and Key Account Management teams on competitive analysis, marketing campaign crafting, content auditing and loading, channel spending, promotions, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, present idea proposals to management team and execute both long-term and seasonal e-commerce merchandising strategies
- Research feedback from all available resources (customer service, customer feedback reports, product ratings & reviews, social media, merchants, etc.) and utilize the information to optimize the platforms and improve platforms metrics (error reduction and speed to market)
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams to implement new site functionality and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of working experience in any related fields, with direct experience in e-commerce site management or channel management
- Strong operational and analytical skills to operate product display and improve conversion
- Ability to apply knowledge of trends and user behaviors to form understanding of social commerce
- Strong knowledge in merchandising, pricing and assortment planning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and to problem solving, multitasking, and prioritization skills in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Patience and carefulness
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok