LINE messenger UX Planner
Taipei / TaiwanLINE TaiwanProduct PlanningService PlanningFull-time2021-02-17 ~ 채용시까지
A ToC planner to be responsible for LINE messenger UX planning in TW market.
- Responsible for LINE messenger UX planning and enhancement, regular service maintenance (problem-solving).
- Analyze feature/service data/stats within LINE messenger and evaluate performance then come up enhancement plan.
- Responsible for sharing the LINE messenger product-wise specification and information with key local stakeholders.
- Coordinate LINE messenger UX project planning with cross-functional teams among Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
- People management and coaching team members.
- 5+ years experience with Internet service planning and operation.
- Detail oriented, process oriented, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and manage expectations.
- Good at searching for solutions and solving problems.
- Innovative and passionate about the Internet, mobile and LINE.
- End-to-End working attitude/ability.
- Good understanding about LINE features, relating family services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with digital marketing is a plus.
- Japanese or Korean capable is a plus.
LINERs we are looking for:
- Users Rule
- Perfect Details
- Always Data-driven
- Build Lean and Exceptional Teams
- Open Communication, Vertical Decision-making
- Keep in Sync, Aiming for the Same Goal
- 1% Problem-finding, 99% Solution-making