We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer with technical backgrounds in data system and platform development. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. If you want to join a world-class development team of LINE, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Build and optimize data pipeline architecture for Taiwan and integrate with global platform.
- Design and build core, backend software components for LINE family services.
- Identify, design, and implement internal data process improvements; automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery.
- Build analytics tool that utilize the data pipeline to provide insights to customer needs, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Work closely with our development teams at Tokyo and Seoul
- Passions for solving the world’s toughest problems, and abilities to solve them. Much experience with Java, Python, or other languages
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience building distributed service and of handling big data preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with big data tools or stream-processing systems: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Spark-streaming, etc
- Experience with machine learning tools and libraries such as Scikit-learn, R, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe2
- Experience applying machine learning techniques to real world problems