We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer with technical backgrounds in data system and platform development. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. If you want to join a world-class development team of LINE, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Boost LINE service quality leveraging exploratory and advanced data analysis.
- Define and measure service metrics
- Support data-driven decision by statistical hypothesis testing
- Visualize and simplify the data of LINE services
- 3+ years of experience in relevant fields
- Advanced SQL skills - comfortable working with Hadoop Ecosystem
- Experience with common analysis tools - SQL, R, and Python. (Hive or Spark is a plus)
- A product mindset - ask and address the most important analytical questions with a view on enhancing product impact
- Great communication skills, organized, able to multitask and be a team player
- Experience in implementing a real-world Recommender or Ranking system
- Experience with A/B testing environment
- Experience in advertising tech
- Software engineering background