Service Planner - Global Event Platform
In LINE, we put “Users Rule” as the 1st LINER style. To achieve that, we need the person in this role to help cross-functional teams focus on the users and be always data-driven.
The Planners in LINE planning team are the key driver of product innovation. The planners in Service-oriented Platform team will work with the team to build the best campaign experience for the global market in a fast-paced working culture.
You will work with Biz team, service planners and researchers to make data-informed decisions.
This role is empowered to define, decide and develop the possible solution for what making a great experience for overall services’ users and Partners.
- Service product owner (PO), drive service requirements and business features with Dev/Design to ensure that our solutions become a fit for the needs.
- Prioritize the product requirements base on well understanding of users needs and biz needs.
- Listen to the Voice Of Customer, identify local market trend and define service strategy.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams among multi-countries.
- Project management and regular service maintenance (Capable of problem-solving)
- Develop the product spec, communicate with stakeholders, co-workers, and senior management via influential verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- 5+ years experience in Platform, Marketing Mechanism, Martech, E-Commerce, and web-oriented products
- Solid experience of developing product requirements(such as specifications, user flows, etc) and Scrum process.
- Clear understanding of the scrum development process and modern UX research process.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside LINE.
- Innovative and passionate about the internet, mobile and LINE.
- End-to-End working attitude/ability, carry about detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English. Japanese or Korean capable is plus.
LINERs we are looking for:
- Users Rule
- Perfect Details
- Always Data-driven
- Build Lean and Exceptional Teams
- Open Communication, Vertical Decision-making
- Keep in Sync, Aiming for the Same Goal
- 1% Problem-finding, 99% Solution-making