Technical Project Manager - Internal MIS
We are hiring a specific Technical Project Manager focusing on internal MISs for HR. In addition to internal MISs, you will also support LINE family service development projects
You will have opportunities to work with global counterparts, Business Travel to Asia countries, exposure to multinational, multi-culture working environment that everyone embrace openness.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Predict resources need to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans
- Manage vendors or outsources by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders
- Project/Agile processes clarification/definition for entire project team to work together, create necessary guides, and sharing best practices.
- Lead the system design and architecture, CI/CD, DevOps aligning with LINE technical strategy.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Launching, driving and completing product development or projects.
- Define and/or clarify necessary processes and implementing continuous improvements.
- Providing status visualization, task management and regular reporting.
- Discovering, managing, and resolving issues.
- Passions for solving the world’s toughest problems, and abilities to solve them.
- Experience of Web/mobile development: Java/JSF/hibernate/spring, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, XML, Perl/PHP, C/C++, SQL
- Much experience with Java or C, C++, other languages.
- Concrete knowledge of computer networking and TCP/IP Internet: OAuth, PKI, RESTFul API, HTTP/HTTPS, TLS/SSL, Data Encryption/Encoding.
- Experience of CI/CD, Container Based DevOps.
- Technical Documentation in Software Development, ex. UML
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience of building distributed service and of handling big data preferred.
- Fluent in English. Speaking in Japanese or Korean will be a plus.