E-Commerce – Category Management Assistant Manager / Manager
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, our mission is to empower independent entrepreneurs and our LINE users to meet, interact, form deep connection, and make transactions through the power and scale of social commerce. We aim to create new, differentiated social commerce services that best solve our local user needs while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies. As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change, adapt, and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and improving new services at a nationwide scale and going through both the ups and downs that comes with it.
For your role, you should be able to identify the latest social shopping trends, establish strategies and plan actions to help sellers in your category and portfolio learn to grow both by using our services sustainably and receiving support from our business unit. We look to create new ideas for the market, so creativity and flexibility will be an important part of your skillset, using both tools given to you by our platform and out-of-the-box thinking of new activities not limited to just sitting at your desk.
- Work with the team to develop action plans to drive sales for your assigned category by identifying category expansion opportunities in the social commerce market, managing seller’s portfolio and driving category promotional strategies in alignment with marketing and merchandising teams
- Develop key account acquisition methods to align with sales campaign planning and marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue through social commerce channels
- Create promotions and negotiate special deals with sellers to ensure sales boosting goals are met and pricing is competitive in the market
- Manage your seller’s portfolio and keep relationship with sellers on your assigned category in order to grow and meet sale targets as well as help sellers grow independently
- Liaise internally and externally across multiple teams to deliver both tried-and-proven and out-of-the-box high impact projects and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years of working experience in any related fields, with direct experience in category management in e-commerce and/or social commerce sales
- Proven experience managing multiple functions and stakeholders across diverse business areas at scale
- Deep knowledge and passion for e-commerce industries and social commerce market dynamics
- Strong problem-solving skills and project-management skills with proven analytical and structured thinking skills
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok