The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga.
Established 3 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Creating test automation procedure
- Preparing documentation and test cases according to services' specification
- Identifying quality issues in both services and development process and driving corrective actions to resolve them
- Co-working with planners and developers to isolate issues by collecting detailed process steps, log files, and other data
- Assisting design team in doing Design QA
- Facilitating stakeholders to understand, learn, and follow the quality assurance process
- Experienced in software release management
- Graduated majoring Computer Science, or related field, from reputable university
- Good knowledge of computer science or related engineering field
- Experience in software quality assurance model or methodology
- Familiar with quality metrics
- Experiences in web and mobile testing
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, strong problem-solving skill
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experienced in at least one of the following programming languages: Java / Python / Kotlin / Swift
- Experiences in Agile development
More Info About This Role
Engineering life at LINE : https://engineering.linecorp.com/en/