We are looking for bright, creative, self-starting IT engineer with passion to help us provide efficient and smooth working environment to LINE Taiwan Limited employees.
As a member of LINE Taiwan engineering organization, you will cooperation with many IT engineers from different countries. To learn, to adopt the IT practice, process and strategy in working.
Working in the growing company. There will be a lot of new things and challenges waiting for you. If you like fast pace, cross-departmental communication, and even cross-nationality cooperation. It would be a good choice.
- Support IT Helpdesk to troubleshoot for users
- Provide good solution in routine jobs for IT helpdesk
- IT Asset Management
- OA equipment maintenance
- Analysis IT tickets and execute Kaizen case.
- Contribution to IT new initiatives planning or developing
- Support system manager if any necessary
- CS/MIS or related BS graduate
- 5+ years work experience.
- Experience of IT Front-Desk and troubleshooting
- Experience of Linux/MacOS/Windows/Android/IOS device maintenance.
- Good knowledge of computer & mobile specification
- Basic knowledge of network management
- Good soft communication skill, passions for listening, solving the issue reported from employees.
- Fluent in English. Speaking in Japanese or Korean will be a plus.