LINE Clova Technical Project Manager
LINE positions the AI business as a "strategic business" and is actively developing its business with the aim of becoming the No. 1 AI tech lead company in Asia.
Utilizing LINE's AI technologies such as natural language processing, characters, images (including face recognition), voice recognition and voice synthesis, various types such as Chatbot, OCR, LINE AiCall, and LINE eKYC are aimed at companies and local governments. We provide product solutions.
By "human-friendly AI" that is close to people and reduces the burden on people, we will eliminate the annoyances hidden in our lives and businesses, and create "natural things in the future" where AI technology will become a part of our lives and businesses.
LINE's AI technology brand that provides technology and services to society. We provide various product solutions that utilize AI technology such as Chatbot, OCR, LINE AiCall, and LINE eKYC.
We are looking for a person who will be in charge of a project related to service/solution development for B2B using AI technology owned by LINE as a technical project manager.
You will be responsible for the definition, design and build of solutions that drive business growth and productivity through LINE Clova's AI Technologies provided by AI core teams.
- Leveraging AI Solution, creatively translate the business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design
- Outstanding architecture and design competency for the AI technology stack
- "Hands on" experience creating Proof of Concepts(POC) for customers
- Proactively Identify and solve technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across the AI environment.
- Describe the architecture design to business partners and drive adjustment.
- In cooperation with the planning team, from service planning to development specifications
- Prioritize development items and promote development to meet service requirements and proceed with business
- System development project management (requirements definition, schedule / resource / task management, quality control, roadmap creation)
- Understand various problems in service development from a technical point of view and solve them in cooperation with engineers.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the IT field, at least 3 years of experience in IT architecture.
- Experience in AI related fields
- Direct understanding of AI algorithms
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, technology, algorithms, natural language processing
- 3+ years of experience in Web Application and RESTFul API development experience (Python, Java etc.)
- 1+ years of experience Cloud and Container-Based DevOps.
- 2+ years of experience in Java Application Development on Linux
- 2+ years of experience in using RDBMS or NoSQL.
- Fundamental knowledge about network protocols such as TCP / IP and HTTP
- General management experience of the project life cycle of software development projects (scheduling, resource management, task management, quality management, risk management, stakeholder management, etc.)
- Experience of B2B business
- Chatbot / OCR / AI Algorithm implement experience
- AI related Paper reading
- Experience in lean development and agile development
- Project experience at multiple global locations
- Product management experience