The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga.
Established 3 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Initiate, shape, plan, and manage the rollout of the features and improvements for the product that you own
- Lead execution of product development closely with Product Design and Engineering counterparts using agile development process
- Drive growth, measure impact, and perform necessary course correction to achieve business goal
- Identify partnership development and content sourcing opportunities
- Conduct user researches, gather insights from both qualitative and quantitative data
- Manage operational coordination with our Legal, Information Security, Compliance, and other supporting teams to launch and sustain the product
- Be the voice for Indonesian users, work cross-functionally with a global team comprising of members from Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, and Japan
- Good team player and have a high agency mentality
- Strong knowledge in product management with 5+ years of working experience, preferably having hands-on experience building a Fintech product
- Can influence without having much authority
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among our team
- Strong understanding and interest in agile development process
- Able to turn abstract and incomplete ideas into an action plan
- Detail-oriented, data-driven, and can work under pressure when needed
- Can prioritize what is important vs what is nice-to-have for our users
- Have interest like to observe people’s behavior in their daily lives and have strong opinions about market dynamics in Indonesia
- Willing to work full-time in Jakarta with the possibility of having frequent business trips outside Indonesia
- Has startup mindset and experience in personal and/or communal projects
Explore more about us!