Social Content_Senior Business Development
This position will be mainly focused on developing the strategy of Social Content Business (LINE TIMELINE). The candidate is expected to have sufficient knowledge and experience of Integrated marketing, cross-industry alliance, and Social platform. The ability of Integrated content marketing, project management, product planning, communicating, and coordinating internally (team member, cross-functional) as well as externally (partners, stakeholders) are mandatory.
- Annual content business development strategy planning and execution going with the social trending and creativity.
- Independent planning and management of projects and assist leading team meet KPI.
- Manage the end-to-end consumer journey and traffic; build up brand awareness, boost up AD Impressions, Post Views, Duration, Engagement traffic, and Post Creations.
- Sourcing Co-op opportunities and potential partners for LINE TIMELINE, work with industry experts, creators, content providers, and strategic brand partners to build attractive content on the platform.
- Strong presentation and communication skill is needed to address complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5~8 years experience in digital service companies. In particular with domain understandings of the online services or media industry.
- Comprehensive and extensive industry marketing experience, including telecommunications, livelihood products, information services, consumer entertainment, finance.
- Excellent numerical and statistical analysis skills, project management, and cross-partners communications skills.Detail Oriented about operation process and financial booking.
- Academic background: Master's degree above, major in Business Administration, communication & media, Marketing, or digital business-related areas.