LINE Pay lets LINE users easily make payments straight from their smartphones and the service aims to expand its options and increase the convenience offered to users by holding a variety of promotions and upgrading its service to include more offline shops, and in the future eventually adding global features like enabling LINE users to send money to each other, proposing a new future for mobile payment as a means of settlement.
Under LINE BIZ+ Taiwan Limited engineering organization, developer and QA engineer work closely to meet the same goal. Developer is in charge of application development and QA engineer ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders related to product. We are looking for diligent software engineer who is a self-motivated learner and has passion in setting and implementing strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. In addition as an engineer, you are encouraged to continue learning and share what you've learned.
- Performing all testing activities across one or more projects, utilizing tools, scripts and software that ensure the quality and reliability
- Develop and execute test cases to diagnose issues and bugs, creating test data when required
- Working with a global team, communicating effectively with developers, project managers, business operations on test related information
- Identifying quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them
- At least 5-years related experiences
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing automation testing
- Experience in testing web and mobile devices
- Experience with Payment or Finance or Banking QA