TaipeiLINE Bank TaiwanEngineeringServer-sideFull-time
[About LINE Bank]
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Analysis of Core Banking IT environment and solution design.
- Collaborate with team member with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management.
- Develop scalable, reliable and maintainable service-based software.
- Problem solving and issue tracking include vendor management.
- Deploy system to production and monitor service health.
- At least 2+ working experience in Java developing.
- Familiar with Spring, Spring batch Framework.
- Experience in RDBMS, e.g. MYSQL, ORACLE.
- Lack of banking knowledge is acceptable.
- Strong problem solving, issue tracking, cooperative skills.
- Knowledge of clean code, design pattern, refactoring skills.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux based systems.
- Familiar with Git flow.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins.
- Experience with Atlassian solution, e.g. Confluence, Jira.
- Experience with Junit testing.