Information Security Engineer
LINE Pay is the top mobile payment company in Taiwan. We strive to provide convenient and safe services. This role is to ensure the security and quality of a wide range services and products developed by LINE Pay. We are looking for a person who is professional in security field to join us.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability risk assessment
- Collaborating in the secure software development process (such as security requirement, software architecture review, vulnerability consulting, etc.)
- Identifying security risks and proposing improvement plans
- Incident handling and analysis
- At least three year of experience in web or mobile security testing
- Experienced in cybersecurity games like CTF or so.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in English (listening, speaking, reading, and writing)
- Experience in CVE reporting is a plus
- Relevant certification in information security (such as OSCP, ECSA, CEH, SSCP, ECIH, CCSP, CHFI) is a plus
- Experience in software development is a plus
- Experience in network security operations and maintenance is a plus
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Japanese or Korean is a plus.