LINE Pay builds worldwide Fintech solutions for both businesses and customers. As a global payment platform, users are able to make a mobile payment in the country and overseas. LINE Pay cooperates with local partners for glocalization and takes local experience into the global ecosystem. LINE Pay has good cultures for developers. As a LINE Pay engineer, you have opportunities to co-work with world-class development teams and show off your talent to the world.
- Develop several iOS/Android APPs of LINE Pay
- Responsible for the analysis and development, testing and continuous optimization of LINE Pay APPs
- Collaborate with UX designers to discuss screen design and process.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers to discuss front-end and back-end connection rules.
- Work closely with LINE Pay development teams at Seoul
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Required understanding of TDD and pair programming
- Experienced with Agile
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experienced with Swift
- Experience in MVVM architecture-based development
- Experience in reactive programming
- Experience in OOP, Functional Programming, and Design Pattern implementation
- Experience in CI/CD implementation
- Experienced with development process and tools (Git / Slack)
- Experienced with Fintech or payment business
*Please submit your application with an English resume, thank you.