LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Mainly responsible for the analysis and development of Web services, and optimize the Web App experience.
- Cooperate with product PM to discuss product requirements and development directions, and provide technical feasibility suggestions.
- Cooperate with UI/UX designers to plan UI interaction process and provide a good UI/UX experience.
- Cooperate with back-end engineers to formulate API connection rules.
- Collaborate with data engineers to provide user behavior data for data analysis.
- Continuously optimize UI/UX response speed.
- Write system design documents.
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience.
- University degree or above.
- Familiar with Javascipt (ES6+), HTML, CSS, RWD, Git.
- Familiar with RESTful API specification.
- Have a front-end network information security concept.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Possess CI/CD implementation experience.
- Have DevOps related experience.
- Experience in mainstream JS development frameworks, familiar with ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience in front-end testing framework, familiar with Jest is a plus.
- Experience in using web development tools, familiar with Webpack is a plus.
- Good communication skills and teamwork experience, willing to share experience.
- High sense of responsibility and independent thinking ability, careful and responsible.